· Experienced in; organic synthesis, column chromatography, NMR, IR and mass spectroscopy equipment, light, temperature and sensitive synthesis, vacuum lines, and HPLC.
· Expertise in using 1H, 13C, and DEPT NMR as well as IR and mass spectroscopy to identify organic compounds synthesized.
· Competent at using literature search software like the web of knowledge and sci-finder to obtain research papers and implementing their finding and methods to reaction and research.
· Advanced understanding of multistep organic synthesis and organic compound characterization.
· Fully complied with Health and Safety regulations in the lab.
· Skilled at communicating scientific work in the form of presentations, posters, and written reports.
· Strong theoretical organic chemistry knowledge.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Copyright 2021. - All rights are reserved
You can also sign in by:
Molecular Modelling Practice Questions
Determination of pantoprazol using uv visible spectroscopy
New project demo
Modern pharmaceutical processing and active ingredient delivery
Final reflective report for industrial practice completion as a compounding technician
new demo project
Computer aided design
US Schedule C Tax Form
Brain Power smoothie
analytical chemists in quality assuarance
POST-Lab Report Questions Help
Use of B-splines in MATLAB to construct variations of given trajectory in B-spline form
Tutor – Discrete Math
Metabolism organic chemistry
organic chemistry subject of metabolism or the subject of coenzymes
This project will be marked as disputed and your case will have resulted soon by admin. Please provide as many as proofs and statement explaining why you quit the project.
Workspace is still available for you to access in case of necessary.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.
Type your message into the message box, and then click the Send button.
You must update at least one payment method before submitting a withdrawal request.